BBST Update

    Good morning Bears Family!

    On behalf of the Bear Branch Bears Board, we hope this email finds your family healthy and safe.  I wanted to update everyone on the latest decision from NWAL and how it effects our summer season. They have determined that our summer season will be delayed until Monday May 11.  While we were saddened by this news, we understand how important it is to take every precaution to protect our swimmers, their families and the community at large.

    At this time, we have decided to close registration and will plan to reopen it closer to the start of the swim season.  If the season is cancelled, we will issue refunds to the families who are already registered.

    We will continue to follow the guidelines from the CDC, NWAL and the mayor of Houston and update our swim families as changes are made.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the BBST Board. 

    Please let us know if there are any immediate needs within our swim family.  I know that some supplies have been difficult to come by and so if you are struggling with obtaining certain necessary items, please let us know and we will try to help you find it.

    We wish you and your family continued health.

    Kind Regards,

    The Bear Branch Swim Team Board

    Add Snippet